Sorry for my lack of an update. I had to wait for the test results, and those days sucked, to say the least. Thankfully the tests came back negative for infections and after having to call the office to hound for results, I found out there are no chromosonal abnormalaties.
However, the fluid is still around her heart and has not decreased. It is being treated as a normal variant, and I have yet another ultrasound next week. I am not sure if these ultrasounds are going to continue every few weeks or not. (Baby girl hates to be bothered and refuses to show her face.) I was released from the high risk doctor, so that is great news.
In fun news, we went to DisneyWorld the other week, which contributed to my lack of an update post.