Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I received this award from the amazing Sulfa. She has got to be one of the sweetest girls around, and is among my favorite "bumpies". Read her blog and I promise you will be laughing out loud and cheering her on.
 I received the Versatile Blogger award from the  Infertility Doula. If you haven't read her blog, you need to check her out. I discovered her via twitter, and I am so happy that I found her. It was like she knew I needed her to write this post when she did. Even though I still felt a little like a cheater. :)

Thank you, ladies! You both made me smile.
 So, I admit I am going to combine the two awards, and only list 5 things about myself instead of ten.

1. I rarely call people by their actual names. It's not that I think I make up better names or anything, but if I know you really well, I will probably have something else to call you.
2. I wear dresses almost daily when it is warm. (I would wear them everyday, but that would require shaving my legs everyday. And, well, I'm lazy.)
3. I have a degree in photography. I got burnt out with it a couple years ago, but really need to get back into it, if only for personal use.
4. I cuss too much.
5. I am indecisive (it took me waay too long to decide what 5 things to type), yet very opinionated.

Ok, since I have basically been away from the blogging world for 4 weeks and I am behind on all reading and I don't want to duplicate any awards given, I'm going to just pass the award onto one blog I think everyone should read.

AMB at Only Time Will Tell. You will smile, laugh & cry. (& squeee over the cuteness of her doodle!)

1 comment: