Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm talking about you.

Card can be found here

Have I mentioned lately how thankful I am to have an amazing support system? I'm talking about YOU.  Women who are more than just members on an online forum-you are my friends. I'm not exxagerating when I say I don't know how I could have made it through these months without you. Those of you I found through twitter, and anyone who has stumbled across my blog, thank you.

If someone would have asked me two years ago if I would spend time online and make friends, I honestly would have laughed. Though I wish none of us ever had to find each other, I am thankful that I have made some forever friends. Whether it's a blog comment, text message or a box of meds in the mail, I am always taken aback by your kindness.

I wish I could invite every single one of you over for happy hour!
(non-alcoholic included for my knocked up ladies, of course!)

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I totally feel the same way Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are one of the best I've found Amber...love and kisses.

    ReplyDelete