Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

This can't really be happening. I just want to wake up from this bad dream. Infertility was the unlucky hand we were dealt. I don't want to add loss.

Nothing seems real. Yesterday before we went into our appointment, I was shaking. Literally. I was so nervous. I had a nagging feeling since our last appointment that something wasn't right. The fact that I could have a baby in October didn't seem real. Nothing seems real.

I have to have surgery on Monday. To remove my baby. I guess it doesn't get any more real than that.

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you so much. Again, I'm so very sorry that this happened. I'm here for you whenever you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS)) I'm so so so very sorry Amber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber, I'm here with an ear or a shoulder. But if you're like me, you just need time alone to figure it all out. Huge hugs!!

    ReplyDelete