Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Road Trip!!

Saturday morning we decided to go on a road trip and have some fun. Yeah, I know, road trip on Easter weekend? The fact that it was Easter was the main reason for the trip. I'm still not up for being around large groups of people, even if it is family. Also, Easter was the day we were going to announce our pregnancy to the family. Knife, meet heart.

So, we had lots of this:
While watching this:


 I smiled. I laughed. I had fun. I felt like the "old me". I know I am still going to have my bad days where I cry at the drop of a hat, and of course I think of the baby every day. But, this weekend reminded me that I can & will be happy again. And reminded me once again, like every other day, that my husband is so, so amazing, and I really am the luckiest girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment