Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Every life leaves something beautiful behind.

This ornament hangs on our tree in memory of our babies we lost earlier this year. While I wish I didn't have this ornament on my tree, in a strange way it is now one of my favorites.
I hope with everything in me, that next year I can place a Baby's First Christmas ornament close by.

If anyone is interested, this is the "Always Remembered" from Hallmark. It does list the year at the top of the ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. I lost two babies this year, four total, but have had a hard time finding ornaments to represent each child. These are precious, & great finds! My sister gave me an ornament for my twins this year, and it is precious. I posted a pic on my blog. www.wegentales.blogspot.com in case you are interested!

    ReplyDelete