Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Friday, December 17, 2010

How will I explain this bruise?

Lots of needle pokes, a blown vein in my hand, and having to leave the RE office & go to another lab to finally get my blood drawn: all worth it. Beta #2 is 206!!

I know I am not in the clear yet. I have seen great first & second betas followed by a loss. ::points to self:: I will continue having my levels checked until it reaches 2,000. Then an ultrasound will be scheduled.

Thank you again for all your good thoughts. When I started this blog I never thought I would have followers. All your comments & support mean so, so much!

6 comments:

  1. <3 keeping all the positive vibes up for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy!!!! You're on your way! I'll be checking in on you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely keeping you in my prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! T&Ps are still coming your way.

    <3 ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I am so excited for you, Amber! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very happy and excited for you! You have my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete