Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

If I don't pack my bags, I won't go into labor.

Right, right?? Because the ob I saw on Friday told me multiple times that I needed to have my bags packed, and I am in denial. I am 3 cm dialated and 75% effaced, which I was NOT expecting. So, that, combined with my diagnosis, makes her think I will not make it to my due date. I was not expecting this. I know, I know, you would think I would know better by now than to have expectations. Once I got this far, I just had it in my head that he would make a late appearance. He's taking after his dad with his lips, so why can't he take after him and his lack of ability to be anywhere on time or early?

Sidenote: Our renovations are NOT finished. I'll let you know if I decide to pack my bags anyways.

2 comments:

  1. HC took the words right out of my mouth! "Squeeeeeee" was my first thought! :)

    Oh, and I never packed a bag and I still had a baby. Nice try but he's gonna come no matter what now!

    ReplyDelete