Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Monday, May 10, 2010

From over the moon to in a dark hole.

I have typed & deleted more than I care to admit. I don't know how to put this into words, or where to even begin.

I had bloodwork on Friday to see if I could start provera, so we could begin another IUI with injectibles cycle. I got the shock of my life when the nurse called & told me I was pregnant. Beta was 146. I got off the phone and couldn't say anything expect WTF? My husband's reaction was pretty much the exact same.

I went back for repeat bloodwork today. Today's was 104. Yep, it's dropping. Over before it really began.

Over. Again.

I am numb. I think I have lost all hope. What little hope was remaining.

7 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie I am so sorry! That seems like such a cruel play of events. I can't even imagine your pain right now and the roller coaster you have been on. My heart is breaking for you! [[[hugs]]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are having to go through this again. Please do not give up. Keep us updated on how you are doing.
    Thinnking about you and sending lots of strength.
    x0x0x

    ReplyDelete