Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Update

My hcg went back up on Thursday. So, ectopic it is. I went to the hospital Thursday evening for a methotrexate injection. The shots in my ass were far less painful than the following:

Nurse: What number pregnancy?
Me: 2nd
Nurse: So you have one at home.
Me. No. I had a miscarriage.
::Silence::
Nice, huh? Oh, and of course this means no vacation for us right now. No fertility treatments for 3 months. And,  I get to figure out what will are going to tell everyone as to why we didn't leave for our vacation this morning.
So, like I said below. F you universe. This shit isn't funny.

6 comments:

  1. So so so sorry. This is all so unfair. I'll be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I am so sorry. I went through a very painful ectopic as well (I'll spare you the details) and also missed our vacation. I hope the shot works fast and you can move on. It sucks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I came upon your blog the other night and it moved me. I live in Texas and my husband and I are going through the same thing you and your husband are....well we are dealing with infertility. We are going through our first IVF cycle right now. Your post the other day about wanting the old "me" back made me BAWL! It is exactly how I feel. So I just wanted to let you know that your blog is helping others and letting us know that we aren't alone and others are praying for us. Thanks again for KEEPIN IT REAL on your blog!
    Jerre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, ladies!

    Jerre, Best of luck with your ivf cycle!! I'm sorry you can relate to things I post about, but I'm glad you realize you are not alone. Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete