Why Born in a Barn?

Well, we live in one. Kinda. Want the extended version? Click here.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Memorial for Baby M.


Though time may have passed since the loss of your baby, know that you and your baby are not forgotten. Out of respect for you and your baby, Hospital invites you and your family to a very special memorial. It is the practice of Hospital to bury the remains of tiny miscarried babies together in a "Common Burial."

The memorial is Saturday morning. I am glad that they do this, but I know it is going to be a hard day. I almost wish it would have been last month. Would that have made it any easier? No, but I feel like I have gotten some closure as time has gone by and I don't want to revert back to my worse/more depressed days at all. I hope it brings more closure.

1 comment: